Shopping Links is hiring a Business Development & Sales Lead
|:||Business Development & Sales Lead|
WHO ARE WE?
Shopping Links is an influencer and content marketplace that makes it easy for global brands to connect with fashion, beauty and lifestyle bloggers for marketing and content collaborations. With offices in Melbourne and New York, we work with leading brands such as MARKS & SPENCER, Macy’s and New York & Co. as well as emerging brands like Hale Bob and Anjou, helping them see a better return on investment with influencer content and managed collaborations. We’re a young, energetic company that values ideas and initiative, and we’re looking for the right relationship-minded business development manager to help us grow our business in New York as we launch an exciting new content product.
This is a great opportunity for someone with deep agency relationships, a strong sales background, and experience selling subscription services.
WHO YOU ARE?
- You have 5+ years experience working in agencies as an Account Manager or Business Development Manager.
- You know the agency world inside & out and can confidently identify the challenges our products solve.
- You have strong relationships with Creative Directors and Project Managers.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and the idea of controlling your earning potential and managing your work life independently excites you.
- You’re independent, innovative and persistent, with a high emotional IQ and the ability to close sales with a relationship-minded approach.
- You’re not afraid of picking up the phone, and you’ve mastered the art of the cold call and email.
- You have experience creating pitch decks and know your way around Photoshop and InDesign
- You live in or near New York City
- Develop a strong sales pipeline of agency and brand leads across all categories, including fashion, beauty, lifestyle, travel and other industries
- Secure meetings with potential clients to share Shopping Links’ product offering and confidently close new business
- Manage new clients as their main point of contact in New York, offering a high level of service while maximising revenue and profit opportunities.
- Collaborate with our team to identify new revenue streams and opportunities.
Key Performance Indicators: Signed Agency & Brand Contracts, Revenue Level of Contracts
Work remotely with access to our Manhattan office in Chelsea. You’ll have the support of our team in Australia and a colleague in New York to help you succeed. We provide the collateral and materials to conduct demos and sales presentations.
Job Type: Unlimited earning potential with uncapped commissions
HOW TO APPLY: